CENTURY 21 Curran & Christie is a full service real estate company.
Specializing in the Southeastern Michigan market, our goal is to provide our customers with state of the art technology and the latest real estate data to help them make the best decisions, in both selling and buying property.
Why Choose a Century 21 Curran & Christie Agent
Century 21 International 2010 Marsh Fisher Diversity Award Winner
CENTURY 21 Curran & Christie was established over 50 years ago and it has grown to be one of the leading companies in Michigan.The company has well over 150 licensed real estate associates, a closing department, office secretaries, personal assistants, management team, relocation department, call coordinators, and administrative staff, all focused on making sure our customers needs are met.
CENTURY 21 Curran & Christie is proud to be a part of the CENTURY 21 Real Estate Corporation, one of the nation's foremost real estate networks.
Have you spent years renting homes or apartments and have grown tired of paying all that rent money to someone else? If so, then it might be your time to consider purchasing a home, and keeping that cash for yourself. However, you do need to ensure that you are prepared on more than one level before jumping into the equity market. There are many financial considerations to make note of before you start looking for a home. But, if you can arrange your finances into a sensible plan and secure a mortgage then this can ultimately be the most rewarding purchase you have ever made or will make.
Finance plays a huge role in the decision to purchase your first home. This is to be expected as if you are purchasing your first home you will not likely have a few hundred thousand dollars sitting around and will have to find a mortgage of some sort. You should really make sure that you are prepared for the application for a mortgage as it will involve a thorough investigation of your past credit history. If there are any issues that you know of with your credit then you should take care of them before you apply for the mortgage. Sometimes this is a simple case of oversight, some things have been taken care of and not recorded as such, and sometimes there can be some debts that you will need to see to. Once these are taken care of, be sure to get a letter of release that you can show to the mortgage broker or company if necessary. If there are no issues with your credit then that will only make the process easier.
There is no stronger tool in the home buying process than having all your financing in line before you start shopping. This is a great attraction for sellers as they want their homes to sell quickly and without incident or trouble in the money phase, a buyer with ready-to-go financing´s offers will hold greater favor with almost any seller. If you are mindful of these things then when the time comes to make your offer, the whole affair will go much more smoothly and you will be able to dedicate your time to what is important. How to decorate your new home.
Buying a home will be easier, if you use our easy to follow 6 step program. With our professional assistance you will receive tips on buying a home with the features you want.
- Receive our over and beyond customer service when it is time to select and negotiate the best deal, on your real estate purchase and learn how to protect yourself throughout your transaction and beyond.
- Search for newly updated homes for sale in the Dearborn, real estate market. Through Local Realtor Multiple Listing Service.
- Search for New Construction Homes through the Sales Traq Database.
- VIP PROGRAM includes automatic e-mail alerts when properties that meet your criteria become available, or updated price reductions, and or updated photo changes.
- Calculate your payments with our loan calculator.
- View virtual tours & digital photos of our listings and many more on-line.
- Call us today and start your adventure to home ownership We can and will save you thousands on your MI residential purchase.